Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 20, 2022

The Hypnotist and The Joker?

I was eating at Yabbey Road at Redcliffe the Sunday before last before going to see the Sharks play the Warriors and a sign on the the street caught my eye (pictured below), so I thought I should take a picture of it to use in a future blog post, as hypnotism is a controversial subject that fascinates me ... not that I’ve ever gone to a hypnotist or been hypnotised to my knowledge ... barring a few alien abductions which I’ve forgotten about;-)
The funny thing though was that at a joint up the road from the Yabbey Road fish & chip shop called Cactus Jack’s they had a cover band playing, and as I got up after my meal was eaten to take a photo of the sign the band started playing the Steve Miller Band’s song
The Joker’ ... and the lyrics “I’m a Joker, I’m a smoker, I’m a midnight toker ...” rang out down the street as I took my sign photo:-)
Oh ... and my Sharkies ended up smokin’ the Warriors that night,

No comments:

Post a Comment