Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 30, 2022

23 Executives and 9 Keys to Synchronicity?

The latest ‘Connecting with Coincidence’ podcast featuring a Singaporean author named Philip Merry hit You Tube 23 hours ago and I watched it as I got out of bed to start the day with a coffee.
I had listened to the podcast yesterday at my dining-room table when the episode hit my iPad, which I had propped up against a pile of books, when watching some You Tubes beforehand ... and one of those books was a travel guide to Singapore, as I’m halfheartedly planning a possible 2024 trip for a personal milestone year to celebrate the age I’ll be turning on 23/9:-)
I’d also like to check out Philip’s old house, which is now a museum, at #137 Queen’s Ave. Singapore, which Philip confirmed was his old home in a comment to me in a post about the number 137 at the Synchrosecrets blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment