Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 14, 2022

This American Life with a Whale Tale?

Looking for podcasts about whales this weekend -
Dolphins are Whales?
I came across an episode of ‘This American Life’ featuring 3 stories, but only one about a whale encounter in these strangers lives, one individual was actress/comedian Casey Wilson who does scuba dive over an abyss in her story and whose story is perhaps the strangest one of the three, although my favourite was Lyn’s story about swimming with a lost baby whale for five hours until it found its mother (Lyn’s story is featured at the podcast ‘This is Love’), which reminds me of another post of mine featuring a story about a whale and a book I have on my bedside table yet to read -

No comments:

Post a Comment