Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 28, 2022

Billy’s Back ... But Paul is Dead? Really Jay?

I was going through some old DVDs last night, which I had bought years ago and was deciding whether to keep them or pass them on, and one was the Jay Weidner movie ‘Infinity: The Ultimate Trip’ which I watched again last night, only having watched it about 11years ago, and I had forgotten it was made by Jay Weidner and wondered what he was up to now.
The Twelfth Insight”?
I discovered Jay has a podcast called ‘Reality Check[out?-] and one of his more recent episodes is about the Paul is Dead hoax, which Jay seems to have fallen for hook, line and sinker:-)
What next Jay ... Flat Earth:-P
I’m giving the ‘Infinity’ DVD away, by the way, because I’m not a Neale Donald Walsch fan, as I’ve written about why that guy gets on my nerves in a previous post, and Jay seems to focus on Walsch’s syrupy BS throughout this movie too much for my liking, Brinkley’s theory sits better with me -

No comments:

Post a Comment