Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 13, 2022

“The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist”? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Well I have to say that he has fooled me, as I don’t believe the devil is a real entity any more than the Fool from the tarot is a real entity.
I like the idea of the devil as an archetypal Jungian type of concept, and while I do believe in evil spirits and evil humans, I don’t think that there is a real devil trying to thwart God in a quest for souls to fill a mythical everlasting hell.
Aliens & Artists and For Whom the 
BULL Tolls?-)
My beliefs about the devil are like those expressed in the documentary which I own on DVD called ‘The History of the Devil’ which I highly recommend viewing.
And this ‘What Magic is This?’ Podcast episode about the devil is worth a listen too, I think.
The Black Phone ๐Ÿ“ž the Devil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and the Wheel of Fortune๐Ÿ”ฎ? ๐ŸŽก
And I do like the chapter on the Devil Card in the book ‘Jung and Tarot: An Archetypal Journeythat I’m working my way through now and which I bought from the shop I saw Gordon White give a talk in about this entity/archetype.
Gordon Talking Evil Live with Alex?

No comments:

Post a Comment