Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 26, 2023

Can JUNG’S HOME Withstand Repurposing?🏡📕🃏

Today (
July 26th) is Carl Jung's birthday and I found this April 1st, 2023 'This Jungian Life' podcast episode above about "an intrepid consortium of impact investors, real estate developers, and the Swiss Tourism, Farming, and Dairy Products Oversight Authority who have created a juggernaut heading for Jung’s home in Kusnacht and his famous tower in Bollingen."
"The consortium has leaked plans to position the properties within a large compound inspired by the successful Disney Adventureland highlighting fairytale motifs."
I also noticed a 'Rune Soup' post yesterday 
at the 'Synchromystic Stuff' blog titled 'COOKED BARBARIANS AT THE GATES OF DISNEYLAND', just as I was heading off to the cinema to see the 'Barbie' movie.
A post that I agree with Gordo as much as I disagree on all the points he brings up, but maybe that's for a future post ... or not?
I enjoyed the movie and will definitely be seeing it again on the big screen, because Margot Robbie ... and I'm a straight white Barbiebarbarian ... well, almost half Viking from my Mum's side anyway.
While I don't agree with
Gordo championing Benny's "movie review" of 'Barbie', I do agree on his view of the horrible looking 'Snow White' reboot.
And having some Jewish genes from my dad's side of the family, I think it's laughable in such a PC woke version of 'Snow White' having a Jewish actress playing the Evil Queen:-P
I wonder what Ben would say about that?
Hey, is Snow related to you Gordon White?-)
Forget Barbenheimer and Try Joy Ride Barbie Instead?🚗💣
Funny thing is my son was over my place on Sunday to watch the Sharks/Manly NRL game and stayed for dinner afterward, and realizing I have a subscription to Disney Plus flicked through the movie selection and asked if I had watched a movie called 'Barbarian' before.
I said no and he told me had seen it when it came out and assured me it was worth watching, so we watched it, and I thought it was garbage.
So, I had a laugh a day or two later seeing the title of Gordo's latest post:-)
Now streaming on DisneyPlus:-)
Helen shares a July 26th bithday with Jung and Kubrick:-)
Helen Mirren voices Deep Thought in HHGttG and is the narrator of the 'Barbie' movie.
Ben's "movie review" promised 43 minutes in its title, but only runs for just over 42 minutes, falling short of the 43 minutes promised in the You Tube title.
Maybe you should have thrown in another advert to get it over the line Ben?-)
Fortune’s Fools Lenormand Card Deck
Interesting seeing Gordon displaying the 'The Rider'/horse tarot card in that blog post, considering all of the horse imagery in the Barbie movie.
LATEST PODCAST: The Tim Dillon Show
Some plastic stuff I found near a Ben bin Monday:-)
THE END?

No comments:

Post a Comment