Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 30, 2023

Christopher Nolan, Oppenheimer, Arthur Stace and Eternity?🎥֍𝌺֎🎬

Happy Birthday today, 
Christopher Nolan.
I haven't seen 'Oppenheimer' yet, but I'm hoping to this week sometime (if you want to make God laugh, tell God your plans, right?-).
I'm not a religious person like Arthur Stace was, but I do believe we all live on after death and I often ponder the idea of how long eternity is, like I'm trying to solve a zen koan.
Today I noticed a lot of traffic to a 10-year-old post of mine about Mr.Eternity (AKA Authur Stace) and I realized it was the anniversary of the day Aurthur passed today, too -
Eternity
I noticed that Oppenheimer died the same year as Stace (1967), which was the year my NRL team the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks entered the competition.
The Sharks got beaten 28-0 by the Panthers (who also entered the NRL in 1967) last night, so you could say the Sharks bombed this weekend ... or sunk.
Forget Barbenheimer and Try Joy Ride Barbie Instead?🚗💣
THE END?

No comments:

Post a Comment