Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 1, 2023

The Metamorphosis from Out of the Blue?🦋🌎🌞

I found a
DVD titled '
Metamorphosis' while sorting out donated DVDs at a charity shop, just after recently having completed watching Season 1 of the Apple TV series 'The Big Door Prize' with the common denominator being Morpho butterflies on the artwork of both shows promo material, so I bought the DVD and finally watched the 2011 made DVD last night.
Does 'The Big Door Prize' Live Up to Its Potential?🔮🧬👽🦋🚪
Metamorphosis (2011)
The DVD had a $19.95 price tag on the back of it from Koorong Books, which I removed before taking the above photo, as it had the previous owner's full name written on with blue ink, and I didn't want to show her name in this post for privacy reasons (her's, not mine).
So, the movie is a Christian DVD, but doesn't go on about Jesus, thank God;-)
Personally, I do believe in "Intelligent Evolution", but I don't believe much in the Biblical mythology of how the world came about.
The DVD doesn't really have a lot of 
Morpho butterflies in it, and mainly concentrates on the migration of the Monarch butterflies from Canada/USA to Mexico and back.
I find it amusing how I stumbled across this DVD in 2023, the 'Year of the Water Rabbit' and it was released 12 years ago in 2011, the Year of the Metal Rabbit and the Monarch butterflies Mexican migration was discovered in 1975, the 'Year of the Wood Rabbit':-)
Who said God doesn't have a sense of humour ... and designs?
Joan Walton: Action Research
The latest 'Imaginal Inspirations' podcast episode hit my iPad yesterday like a bolt out of the blue, so I thought I'd share a link to it here for readers to hear:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment