Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 11, 2023

Ralph and Deborah Blumenthal: UFOhs?!🛸

I watched this latest
You Tube episode (above) after having written my last post about a series of children's books featuring an alien and owl -
The Messengers: Alien and Owl in the Backyard, Beach and the Farm?🏊👽🦉
I had not heard of the Blumenthal's children's book 'UFOhs!: Mysteries in the Sky' until watching that interview, although I was aware of Ralph's book 'The Believer: Alien Encounters, Hard Science, and the Passion of John Mack' ... not that I have read it yet.
Although I do find it amusing that John Mack was obsessed by Lawrence of Aribia and that the kids' books which I came across were written by Laurie Lawrence and his children:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment