Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 26, 2023

"The Book of The Law" by Aleister Crowley Explained?📕🔥

I have read Crowley's red book 'The Book of the Law' twice and am not a fan to be honest.
I ended up giving my book away to a secondhand bookstore, instead of burning it like Crowley wants you to ... but hey, "Do what thou wilt", right?-)
Books and Superstitions?
I've also read the Roman Catholic version of The Bible from cover-to-cover years ago and can't say I'm much of a fan of that book, either.
Or any version of it that people like to quote at me from time to time, even though I am a Liberal Catholic to this day.
But I still have the Roman Catholic version of The Bible on the shelf and have no plans of giving it away anytime soon, as it still makes a good reference book and I like the artwork in it and how it looks on the shelf in my living room.
The Metamorphosis from Out of the Blue?🦋🌎🌞
Even though I have heard of Jake Korbrin and his art, I never knew he had a podcast that was started in lockdown but seems to have come to an end more or less with a discussion of the 3 sections of Crowley's "channeled" book.
#68 - Georgina Rose - Thelema
and Occultism for the
21st Century
I only found Jake Korbrin's podcast when searching for podcast episodes featuring Georgina Rose.
There does seem to be some interesting looking episodes at Jake's podcast site with artists who I am aware of, but am yet to hear him speak to about their art and life.
21st Century Online Occultism?🦉🔮

No comments:

Post a Comment