Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 29, 2023

Sometimes BEEing Yourself Can Be Hard ... Just Ask Jesus?🍯🐝

Beeing a big John Lennon fan, but not so much a fan of Sinéad O’Connorit wasn't lost on me that O'Conner's birthday was December 8th, and December 8th was the day a lunatic gunned John down.
I watched 'Don’t Give Up', a duet between Willie Nelson and Sinéad O’Connor yesterday that I had never known about before, which seems very ironic from this point in time.
Music Legend Sinead O’Connor Passes in the Year of the Rabbit?🍀🕳🐇
Sinéad O'Connor (1966-2023)
Sinéad O’Connor died ... or was at least found home alone dead on July 26th, which being also a fan of Carl Jung's work is not lost on me that July 26th is Jung's birthday.
Esoteric Dimensions of Carl Jung?
Being a big BEEtles Beatles fan and not so much a Stones fan, it's also not lost on me that Mick Jagger just turned 80 this year on July 26th>:-)
Mick Jagger and a story about an open chest?
Death, where is thy sting?

2 comments:

  1. Nice post.

    I'm not a fan of the Catholic church, even though I consider myself a Catholic, but I don't think being Catholic has anything to do with personal preferences. I was told as a child that I was Catholic because I had been baptised as Catholic as a baby, so clearly my preferences had nothing to do with it. Once, talking to a priest before a funeral service, the priest kindly explained to me that the fact that the deceased man in question considered himself a Zen Buddhist was neither here nor there: he was the priest asked to run the funeral, and the man had at one point in the past publicly declared he was Christian, and that made it irrevocable, even if later on he changed his mind and started thinking he was a Zen Buddhist. So I get it: you don't get to choose your religion, your religion chooses you. You aren't going to be at your own funeral, anyway, except in spirit, and you have no idea how strong is your spirit. (I'm pleased to report that the spirit of that particular man was strong. Not strongly Zen, just strong enough to challenge the priest during the funeral.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the great John Lennon said Maria (and I believe him)
    "We ALL shine on ..."

    ReplyDelete