Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 9, 2023

Philip Merry: The 9 Keys of Synchronicity?🔐🦩🔑

This
You Tube above was posted 13 days ago on the 'Mystical Underground' You Tube Channel and while I have listened to the podcast episode before and written posts about listening to it, I have not seen the video version of it before.
I have seen videos of Phil talking about his book on other podcast shows, too.
My aim is to head over to Singapore to celebrate turning 60 in 2024, but if you want to make God laugh, then tell God your plans, right?-)
Using "Intuition" and Axe Throwing Effectively?
My local supermarket ran out of my regular noodles the other day, so I bought these ones above and when I got home I found out when I was reading the packet that they were made in Singapore.
What Australians call American shrimp
Americans might talk about a plate of shrimp, but we Aussies would say a plate of prawns instead, unless they were very small prawns, and then we might say a plate of shrimp.

UPDATE: July 12th, 2023
Made in Singapore?!
My regular noodles were back in stock at my local supermarket, and I found out that they were also from Singapore. 
My other noodles are from Indonesia:-)
I guess I must have been thinking my noodles were made in Indonesia, like the ones I buy at other supermarkets from time to time?

No comments:

Post a Comment