Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 2, 2023

A Psychic's Story?🔮🍵🦉

I stumbled across this podcast show called
'A Psychic's Story' when I put in an Apple Podcast search for "Synchronicity" and this podcast show came up in the results.
So, I subscribed to Nichole's podcast through Apple Podcasts and had a listen to some of her older free podcast episodes and I was pleasantly surprised that most of the ones that I listened to were quite interesting, not to say that all of her guests seem sane or genuine to me, but I'm sure if you tune into your intuition you'll work out the ones I'm writing about here for yourself:-)
Nichole's quest seems genuine enough for me and I'm looking forward to hearing future podcasts.
Hummingbird Syncs?
For the record, I'm not a religious person, but I certainly do believe in "angels" for lack of a better word, as I would have been long gone if I hadn't have listened to "them" at times in my life.
Synchonistic Spiritual Gumbo
Imaginary Friends?
Nichole Bigley lists herself as a Reiki Master and I find it interesting how Mike Clelland is always saying how his research on "abductees" shows that a large majority become Reiki Masters or healers afterwards ... not that I hear Mike getting into Reiki or taking it up himself;-)
Shrinkronicity?🏥😛

No comments:

Post a Comment