Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 17, 2023

Jane?👼

I saw the sad news this morning of the passing of Jane Birkin, who apparently passed away on July 16th.
I wrote in this old post about Paul Kelly writing the song '48 Angels' and how he was inspired by listening to Serge Gainsbourg and Brigitte Bardot's duet Je T'Aime ... Moi Non Plus, which Serge wrote for BB.
But Brigitte pulled out and Serge recorded it with his girlfriend, English actress Jane Birkin -
'The Tree' starring Jane's daughter Charlotte Gainsbourg is still one of my favourite movies -
The Tree
The Real Witches of the End Times Podcast
Synchromystically, I was listening to this podcast episode above on my iPad as I was writing this post.
Not that I'm into witchcraft or Thelema, only because I was listening to that episode after listening to an episode of that podcast show featuring Georgina Rose.
30. Spicy Thelema & Occult Hot Takes with Georgina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment