Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 27, 2023

Music Legend Sinead O’Connor Passes in the Year of the Rabbit?🍀🕳🐇

Sad news of Irish music star Sinead O’Connor passing, aged 56, just one year after her teenage son tragically took his life and 20 years after her work on the Massive Attack album '100 Window'.
And so close to the birthday of an artist who turns 60 this year in August and has also worked with 'Massive Attack', right Chris?
I'm sure we'll be hearing more from him about this "special case" over at his 'The Secret Sun' blog my Spidey senses tell me.

UPDATE: July 27th, 2023
Synchromystic Stuff
Sinéad O'Connor (1966-2023)
Sinéad passed away on July 26th, the date Stanley Kubrick and Carl Jung were born on.
Starring Helen Mirren as Tanya Kirbuk
I knew I found these on Moonday for a reason;-)
Can JUNG’S HOME Withstand Repurposing?🏡📕🃏
On a personal note, I should mention that I tried taking my own life when I was about 20 (which would have been about 1984 ironically), because I had had enough of this f#cked up world, and I should have succeeded, but my "gardian angel" ... for lack of a better word, stepped in and told me that "I could always die another day" (and this was before Madonna had sung that 007 song), so from that day on I have been basically living the AA prayer.
One day at a time.
And while we are on the subject of irony, I had never really listened to the lyrics of Madge's song until now, and she mentions Freud, and I was born on September 23rd, the anniversary of his death ... what are the odds?
Oh, and Freud died in 1939, the Year of the Rabbit, but I was born in the Year of the Dragon.
And I must say that while I believe in
"God" I'm not a big believer in "Jesus", but I get it on an archetypal level, and it doesn't really matter weather Jesus is real or not.

2 comments:

  1. Here I am.

    This is not a singer, this is a Herald. This is not a song, it's a Call. I don't mean any of this figuratively or metaphorically.

    This is how it is: She *was* psychic and she *had* channelled invocations from forces outside our reality. And that is why impossible and/or earth-shaking events followed her around like a lost puppy. Whatever is behind this is going to rather extreme lengths to put that message across.

    You may want to consider that when you see what's going on outside your door this very moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Maria, it's 6:35 am and the kookaburras are laughing out loud, so maybe there is a message there, especially since I have just posted my latest post about bird art :-)

    ReplyDelete