Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 19, 2023

Every Man and Woman is a Star ... But Jesus is a SuperSTAR?⭐🌟

I like studying
BS (Belief Sytems) and how they have evolved through history to our modern day and it's quite clear that the majority of the BS is synchretic.
21st Century Online Occultism?🦉🔮
While I wouldn't label myself a Christian, I wouldn't say I was anti-Christian either, like I hear some figures in Thelema say, or I hear some "Gnostics" say.
My understanding is that a lot of "Gnostics" actually liked Jesus, they just didn't like the "God" of the Old Testament.
I've been listening to Georgina Rose talk about her "Thelemic" beliefs, and beliefs about other BS, and while I don't necessarily agree ... or disagree ... with what she is saying, I like seeing and hearing where her journey is taking her.
Maybe I should call myself a Syncretist when it comes to what I think I believe?-)
Synchonistic Spiritual Gumbo
SHWEP podcasts
No matter what you believe, I think it's a good idea to try and get a historical grasp on how a lot of 
BS (Belief Sytems) evolved through the centuries, even though there is still a lot we don't know or can't know.
I've been working my way through the SHWEP podcasts 
(The Magical History Tour?-) in recent weeks and have been listening in chronological order and I found the podcasts about Plato very interesting.
It almost makes me want to read 'The Republic' and find out a bit more about Plato and his life and how it has influenced our modern BS:-)
Born 428/427 or 424/423 BC?
It's amazing the amount of BS that is out there, I reckon;-)

UPDATE: July 19th, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment