Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 29, 2023

Did Mick Garris Say "Talk To Me"?🎥🤐👄😶✋🎬

I was going to the cinema next week with my youngest son
(who is 29 now) to see 'Oppenheimer' until the latest Mick Garris podcast hit my iPad where he talks to the twin Australian directors of a film called 'Talk To Me', which was shot in Adelaide, Australia and hit Australian cinemas this week.
My son unlike me, is a huge Stephen King fan (I'm a huge Kubrick fan), so a film like this one should be right up his alley -
The 'Post Mortem' of Ghosts and Plagues with Mick Garris?🎥😷💀👻🎬🕳🐇
Post Mortem with Mick Garris:
Danny & Michael Philippou
 
The last time I had heard of the 
Philippou twins was in 2017, when I wrote this post -
Who Gives a Toss About Dazzeland?
Looks like Christopher Nolan's movie misses out on my money this coming week, and right on his birthday (July 30th) worse luck;-)
Maybe we'll go Moonday instead, out of respect to Chris having his birthday on Sunday?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment