Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 12, 2023

A Pod of 8 Killer Whales Have Been Spotted off the NSW Far South Coast at Merimbula?🐋🐳

That would be a sight to see on the sea for me.
The Killers and Whales of the New South Wales Coast
I wonder if these whales are offspring of Old Tom's?
I still have my plastic killer whale I bought from the Eden Killer Whale Museum sitting on a shelf above my computer screen, and my painted fridge magnet of the lights of Merimbula still on my fridge. 
My plastic killer whale
'Merimbula Nightlights' by Kathryn Hede
Panboola: Not Just for the Birds
There were also some sad beached whale stories in the news.
But it makes me want to go out on a whale watching cruise again this year maybe?
The Messengers: Alien and Owl in the Backyard, Beach and the Farm?🏊👽🦉Successful Whale Watching Thought Experiment ... or Just a Big Coincidence?
You never know what ... or who you will see when you hit the sea for a bit of watching:-)
Who Can You Trust, if You Can't Trust Your Friends?
A secondhand copy of John Steinbeck's novel 'East of Eden' crossed my path last week, so I bought it, but am yet to read:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment