Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 18, 2023

Insidious Whips Indiana Jones at the Box Office?🎭🐍

A week ago, I went to the cinema and saw the latest
Indiana Jones movie, as well as the latest Insidious movie.
My original plan was to see the Indiana Jones movie in the morning, have lunch and then see 'Joy Ride', but there was no session of 'Joy Ride' until after 4pm and I wasn't hanging around until then, so I chose to see 'Insidious: The Red Door' instead.
I guess that was my destiny all along?-)
Maybe a more original title could've helped?
Well, you know what they say, "if you want to make God laugh, tell God your plans," right?
I'm not a real fan of the Jones movies to be honest, but this one was no worse than the rest of them in my books and kind of wrapped a neat bow on the franchise ... if they stop there, that is.
That's not a K ... ookaburra, That's a K ... ookaburra?🐍
My favorite Jones movie after watching them all recently is the second one.
I can't say that I'm much of an Insidious fan, either but this latest movie was no worse than the rest of the movies in the franchise and I would go by the Rotten Tomatoes audience score rather than the critics score of 37 ... that's if you like the other Insidious movies.
The Insidious Sallie House
I see that at the American Box Office takings a Christian film called 'Sound of Freedom' took third place that week and it looks like it may be worth a watch, not that I'm into watching Christian films.
But I'll cheer for anyone hunting down Pedophiles in this sick world we live in.
I found it interesting that in the 'Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny' trailer they use the Rolling Stones song 'Sympathy for the Devil', but in the movie itself that song does not get played, instead it is The Beatles' song 'Magical Mystery Tour' that wakes Indy up in the 60s.
God ... directors, producers and film studios ... works in mysterious ways, it seems?-)

UPDATE: July, 2023
In a local
July 21st, 2023 Australian newspaper I saw the above story about the discovery of a new venomous snake they have named the 'Desert Whip Snake':-)

No comments:

Post a Comment