Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 4, 2023

Gulgong: Shovel Your Way Out of the S#!t?💩

I found a little
gold shovel the other day in an Op Shop with the name 'Gulgong' on it and I wondered where that place was.
Turns out it is in New South Wales, located about 300 km (190 mi) northwest of Sydney, and about 30 km north of Mudgee along the Castlereagh Highway.
The headlines the day after I bought my shovel
I bought the gold shovel, as it reminded me of the gold shovels that Dr.Amps flogged off on 'Twin Peaks' for his listeners to "shovel their way out of the s#it" -
Shovel Your Way Out of the S#!t Day, 2022?
The name
"Gulgong" is derived from the word used by the traditional inhabitants, the Wiradjuri, for "deep waterhole".
This place is definitely on my bucket list now.
I just need an event to draw me out there, like this show below I missed earlier this month called 'The Witching Hour' ... Doh!
60 minutes of sensory bliss. Gulgong’s
famous Steinway can’t wait!
Not that I consider myself a religious person, but ...
Scovel Your Way Out of the S#it?

No comments:

Post a Comment