Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 16, 2023

21st Century Online Occultism?๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿ”ฎ

I'm personally not a
Thelemite or a fan of Crowley as a person, but I did find this 'Talk Gnosis' podcast above featuring Georgina Rose an interesting listen.
Talk about timing, hey?
I don't know too much about Georgina Rose apart from listening to these few podcasts above, but apparently, she has been "mega-cancelled" at some point in the recent past.
I haven't listened to a 'Cosmic Keys' podcast much since Scarlett left the show, as I'm not into astrology as far as trying to find out my future, so I guess it was in the stars that I should stumble across the Georgina Rose episode now?-)
Did Someone Say Owls and Synchronicity?

No comments:

Post a Comment