Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 21, 2020

Owls, Ladders, Dimensions, Billie Eilish and Jung?

Gertrude Abercrombie Gallery
The Unseen Podcast: Greg Bishop and
 the challenge of understanding
UFOs
Queen, Bishop, Rook?-)
A few interesting synchronicities have been converging in my personal life recently, which I thought would make for an interesting post.
Mike Clelland at his 'Hidden Experience' blog recently wrote a post about an artist named Gertrude Abercrombie, who I hadn't known about until reading Mike's post yesterday.
I find many of Gertrude's paintings very Jungian, and I couldn't help noticing her painting of a ladder, especially after hearing 
Mike Clellend talking to Greg Bishop about the archetypal motif of the ladder in that above podcast when discussing UFO encounters where a ladder is mentioned in the encounter.
My father's old taxi cab number was 
424 and he died on the 13th:-)
I'm currently reading Jacques Vallee's book
'Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact' and I came across a section of the book on page 36 where Vallee mentions scorpion men and that the scorpion-man in the Babylonian Enuma Elish was a monster created by chaos at the beginning of the world.
Vallee then adds, "Price-Williams adds: "These creatures would thus be tellurian beings, 'chthonic' as Jung would have said."
Of course when I read about the Enuma Elish, I thought hang on, isn't there a pop singer named Billie Eilish who just got awarded the honour of singing the main song in the next James Bond film?
Daniel Craig as James Bond in Skyfall (2012)
No Time to Die Because I'm Too Busy Driving My Life Away?
Greg Woke Up After Being Saved by Grace?
April 8th is my late father's birthday
 and the date my Nan died:-)
Billie's mother is actress Maggie Baird who I'm sure Chris Knowles at 'The Secret Sun' blog would be interested to know stars in
The X-Files episode 'Invocation' (2000) as Sharon Pearl :-)
Pearly Dewdrops' Drops?
Jim Carrey in The Truman Show (1998)
I have to admit that the first time I heard Billie Eilish's 'Bad Guy' in the 'Bombshell' trailer I just thought it was a new song by
Emma Louise.
The Girl Who Fell to Earth?
It's a JUNGle out there and the owls just ain't what they seem, right Mike?-)
And speaking of bombshells,
Billie's parents have been married since August 6, 1995.
And we know what was dropped on August 6th, 1945, don't we?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment