Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 2, 2018

Thoth Hermes Podcast: Episode 7 – Benebell Wen

Benebell Wen
I have 'The Tao of Craft' by Benebell Wen, but I'm yet to finish reading it.
The I Ching is something that I want to study much more, so it was good to hear this Thoth Hermes podcast featuring Benebell Wen - 
Episode 7 – Benebell Wen
"Benebell Wen calls herself an independent metaphysician.
It is a term she has created herself, wanting to tell us that she is in her esoteric work not linked to any particular school or lineage, but independent.
In the interview we talk about how an ethnic background does or does not influence your approach to and work in the occult world, how you can combine having an important daytime job with being engaged in the esoteric path, and how the two influence each other mutually, and many other topics."
I like how this podcast was released on July 16th, as I have some posts that I'm working on featuring Nicole Kidman and "the muse".
2018?
Ironic how there is a Trump as the President of the USA who I see as a fool obsessed with China:-)
New Donald Trump Tarot Card
We certainly are on an interesting, but scary journey with this fool in the White House:-)
But I have faith in the universe that this fool won't end the world ... at least not completely that is.
Me and the Collective Shadow ... Brighter Than a Thousand Suns?
The Under-toad?-)
Just keep swimming ... or surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment