Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 30, 2020

Guy Pearce Look-a-Like Within the Gabba Before the Siren?

Guy Pearce Looks Within to Escape the Siren?

Guy Pearce?
When I was waiting outside of where the guys pee at the Gabba for my son last Saturday night before the siren sounded to get the
AFL Grand Final underway, I saw a guy who I thought looked like Guy Pearce, the actor.
I knew Guy was a Geelong Cats fan, but as far as I knew he was back in Holland with his partner and child. 
Oh well,
Guy Pearce or not, the photo still makes a good mememto of the 2020 AFL Grand Final, even if the real Guy was back in Holland wishing that he was in my shoes and in my seat on the night:-)
'Sopranos' Star Joe Pantoliano Hit by Car, Suffers Injuries After Marveling at a Double Rainbow?

No comments:

Post a Comment