Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 25, 2021

Afraid of Two Mediums?

Afraid of The Medium Who Stopped
Two podcasts about "mediums"hit my iPad within 24 hours of each other spookilly enough:-)   
One was Allison DuBois being interviewed by her husband Joe on her own podcast show 'The Dead Life' about her life being a medium -
The Dead Life with Allison DuBois: My Lif‪e
The other podcast was with medium Therese "Chips" Relucio the former medium from New York ... only the "gift" stays with her where ever she goes.
She's also the sister of guest host's girl friend -- actor Cuyle Carvin -
Afraid of Nothing Podcast: Afraid of The Medium Who Stopped
My box of books and stuff heading to other readers soon
Timing is everything I guess, as I've just finished reading all of the Allison DuBois books in my home, and while I did enjoy reading them all I'm passing them on to a secondhand bookshop on my next run, as I'm trying to de-clutter my home at the moment, as well as read all of the books in my bookshelves that I haven't read yet ... before it's my time:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment