Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 25, 2021

Impossible Mission?

Here comes another day I won't get back?-)
What is Scientologist Tom Cruise's personal mission really? 
I often hear people saying that they think they are down here on Earth on a mission, which is fine, I get that on a personal level, too.
But it makes me laugh when people think that they are down here to save humanity, like they alone are some kind of second coming of "The Christ".
Makes for a good (... or bad) Hollywood movie I guess, but I think "God" can save the world ... or not ... without the help of people like me trying in vain to.
Personally I believe that "God" will show me what my personal mission is on Earth if I just go with the flow and let "God" show me the way.
Like Burt, I try not to take myself too seriously:-)
God works in mysterious ways as THEY say:-)
What's the Point of Poinciana (song)?

UPDATE: February 26th, 2021
Conversations Podcast: Raised in a Cult
This Australian ABC national 'Conversations' radio show aired this morning in Australia. 
God grant me the serenity ...

No comments:

Post a Comment