Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 4, 2021

432 Park or 40​2⁄3 Jenga?-)

When I make my first billion dollars I might have to think about buying one of those 432 Park apartments over a game of Jenga Truth or Dare;-)
The packaging copy of one edition of the Jenga game claims that Robert Grebler may have built the tallest Jenga tower ever at 40​23 levels.
Grebler built the tower in 1985 while playing with an original Jenga set produced by Leslie Scott in the early 1980s.
Maybe the Opal Tower apartments will be fixed by the time I become a billionaire?-)
It's not like they won't have the time to fix those apartments before I make my first billion:-) 
Ripples from the Wave?

No comments:

Post a Comment