Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 20, 2021

Afraid of Elizabeth Saint?-)

You know what THEY say about green eyes?
Elizabeth Saint
Afraid of Nothing Podcast: Afraid of Vidi Space and Spirit‪s
I listened to the 'Afraid of Nothing' podcast episode
'Afraid of Vidi Space and Spirits' featuring actor, director, producer Elizabeth Saint this morning and then I watched Bob Heske's film 'Afraid of Nothing' in the afternoon on Vidi Space.
Elizabeth's voice sounded very familiar to my ears, but it turns out that as far as I'm aware, I've never heard it before, as looking through her acting credits, I've never watched anything she has been in.
Where did you get those peepers Liz?-)
I think I'll be watching
'ETs Among Us 4' next on Vidi Space;-)
Afraid of This Podcast?

No comments:

Post a Comment