Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 24, 2021

Ladybug Symbolism?

Halloween has arrived early this year?
I was out in my backyard doing some gardening today and I stumbled across a ladybug with markings that made me think I was looking at a voodoo mask.
Two black eyes, one long black nose, black hair, two black teeth and a mouth?-)
Ladybug Symbolism
Ladybugs are meant to be lucky signs, although I think it was the ladybug's lucky day as my gloved hand was just about to grab that weed and pull it out of the garden, until my eye just caught a glimpse of colour at the last moment.
Although I must confess that I spotted this beetle (pardon the pun) after I had burnt up my stash of "hell bank notes" I had purchased at an Asian grocery store, in a make shift fire pit in my garden.
It was my late brother's birthday today so I thought I would send him some cash and hope he would return the favour with some local legal tender:-)
At the End of My 2020 Calendars ... What Now?
Maybe my birthday well wishes stunt backfired on me and my brother sent me a firebug, or maybe even a gambling bug as a sign;-)
It's been a long time between drinks since I've seen a ladybug in the wild ... or even in my backyard for that matter.
The Secret Language of the Universe?
Stranger Things 3, BTTF and Apophenia?

UPDATE: February 27th, 2021
My brother's balloon released for my other brother ...
... caught in a fig tree behind my brother's home:-)
February 24th was my late older brother's birthday, and when I went over to my younger brothers place that evening I was asking him what him and mum did today (my mother lives with him) and he said that one of the ladies who used to look after my older brother paid a visit that day and gave them a helium filled balloon each to write a few words to my late brother on and release into the sky.
My older brother couldn't talk since birth or read when he was alive, so that was an interesting exercise I thought:-)
But anyway, my younger brother told me that my mother's and the carer's balloons both raced up out of sight into the sky, but my younger brother's balloon hit the top of the giant fig tree behind his home and stayed there.
The Nature of the Secrets of a Celtic Mystic?

No comments:

Post a Comment