Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 8, 2021

God Wins ... So Keep on Smiling?

Everyone likes a good creepy story it seems ... and those creepy little
yellow smiley "Have a Nice Day" badges:-)
Covid 19, King & The Stand: This Time Last Year No One'd Even Heard of Captain Trips?
Why does this "Dark Man" prick always wear a smiley badge?-)
I just watched the latest episode of 'The Stand' on Amazon Prime, the TV show based on the Stephen King novel of the same name and I can't help wondering what's with the smiley face badge the bad guy wears all of the time.
I've never read the King novel or watched the
previous TV series version of the novel, so I don't know if the smiley badge is just something thrown in for the 2020 TV show or not ... and I can't be bothered to research it ... because I don't really care that much about it, I was just curious:-)
But then when I was checking my blog stats on Monday morning over here on the other side of the world having my breakfast before switching on the TV set to watch the 2021 Super Bowl from America live, I see a lot of traffic to my tongue in cheek post about the 2001 Kubrick movie from a website called AnonUP that has creepy yellow smiley faced toys all over its title page -
Is 2001: A Space Odyssey About Freemasonry?
Hey I'm not perfect either, and I'm not a Democrat or Rep[tilian]ublican supporter when it comes to that pick a puppet for the puppet show race the Americans love so much, while their Military/Industrial Complex really call all the major shots.
I guess if I want a good laugh now and want to hear some great made up stories of fear, I can just head to the 'God Wins' section of the AnonUp site:-)
But what a waste of time that would be when I could just be reading crappy Stephen King novels ... or other older fiction written by men who have gone before him:-)
And may the Force be with you guys ... and your man made stories of what you think God is all about:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment