Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 10, 2021

Monolithic Artworks?

All the talk about mysterious monoliths turning up all over world at the beginning of the year made me think of the artworks I photographed on my last trip to Bribie Island in December last year -
I don't buy the alien theory some people want to believe in, to me it's more of a Banksy type art prank from various copycat artists ... but what would my green eyes know when it comes to real art and alien monoliths right?-)
At least I know the ones on the Pacific Ocean side of Bribie Island were definitely made by humans.
I hope people don't think this is a urinal:-)
Flowering Stone?
I think artists really do like taking the piss out of us art lovers sometimes:-)
Now that is biological and living art right there, but who is the artist?
A 'Pig Face'?!
Then again why would you call such a beautiful flower "Pig Face"?
The Mysterious Universe of Fungi, Weeds ... and Feathers?
That Aussie flag looks rather tattered and in need of replacing
Rosemary from the fields of Gallipoli?!
If you were to cross the bridge and keep walking south along the coast you would come to Scarborough Beach, which is where the Bee Gees lived as teenagers, more or less.
I must admit that it intrigues me more why humans like leaving monolithic art scattered around the landscape, rather than whether aliens are contributing to the Earth's artworks;-)
'Barker of the UFO' and Pugs?
Watching the sunset, sunset, sunset, sunset... over the beaches, beaches, beaches, beaches...?

No comments:

Post a Comment