Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 15, 2021

Skywhales and Owls?

I was surprised when I moved my skywhale key-ring upstairs from my kitchen to my computer room and hung it on a hook with my owl trinket and found the colours of the two artworks matched one another fairly closely (as far as my eyes were concerned).
Somewhere on Euphomet via a Search for the Owl Guy and Some Real Owls?
The skywhale key-ring was getting overcrowded on my kitchen key rack, and so I decided to move it when I added my
Year of the Ox trinket to my kitchen key rack.
Lovin' Chinese New Year in Times of Covid 19 OX?
I bought the skywhale key-ring when I went to hear a talk by the artist Patricia Piccinini in 2018 -
Two new impressive Skywhales failed to take off
When I saw the skywhale key-ring and the owl trinket together on the hook I couldn't help thinking of Patricia's obsession with alien looking creatures, flight and spooky looking owls, much like 
Mike Clelland's obsessions.
Toasted Owl location on South Mikes Pike?
He's the Guy with the Owl that landed on that Kaiser Drive Street SIGN?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment