Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 15, 2020

Dreaming with J.M. DeBord, aka "RadOwl" and Dying with Suzanne Worthley in The Void?

One thing I have been trying to focus on lately is my sleeping dreams, which is why I have a stone with the word "DREAM" written on one side of it on my computer desk, plus a dream catcher hanging to the right of my computer right now.
But even so, I can't seem to recall the dreams I have at night, and I know I do have them, but they seemed locked away from my waking conscious self for some reason.
So it was interesting to listen to the 'Lighting the Void' podcast in one of the You Tubes above when J.M. DeBord, aka "RadOwl" was talking about dreams.
Ironically I have an owl I purchased at Australia Zoo last month sitting right next to the stone, but that was only to remind me to write a post about why I bought that particular owl.
And it is a post I promised Mike Clelland I would write.
So there's something to look forward to in the future, if you give a hoot about it, right?-)
Guess Where I Was Today?
Hooters for sale at Australia Zoo
Owls are not really my bird of choice, but I just paid attention to that nagging little voice and bought it, because it always seems to play out in some way in the future for me, which with this "RadOwl" podcast and me "accidentally" placing my dream stone next to it, maybe the owl is my symbol to represent my dream consciousness?
Eyes of the World: A New Mouse Pad in the Year of the Rat?
I was thinking of getting one of these sacred kingfishers to take home, but the same little voice/thought that told me to grab the owl told me not to bring home more junk to place around the home when you are supposed to be de-cluttering.
Such a nagging voice sometimes, but probably a good decision in hindsight.
Animal Dreaming (Kingfisher)
And the talk about death and life with Suzanne Worthley was a good bookend to the dream talk, I thought.
I've got to say though I wouldn't like to be Joe's higher self and trying to communicate something to his waking self.
He keeps wondering what crickets might be trying to tell him, and he keeps saying he wants to be able to listen to that voice inside rather than the ego.
Maybe Joe should try watching 'Pinocchio' again?-)
And try not to be so THC paranoid about things Joe:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment