Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 3, 2022

The Universe Really Does Seem to Want Me to Take That Trip to Singapore πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬?

Yesterday while looking for You Tubes about the subject of “Library Angels & synchronicity” I noticed a cheesy looking You Tube that had a picture of a key going into a keyhole, much like on the cover of Philip Merry’s book and wondered if this was a cosmic game of match that my “Library Angel” wanted me to play?
23 Executives and 9 Keys to Synchronicity?
So I gave it a view.
Then this morning while washing up and watching the You Tube again with my iPad on my kitchen bench, I said to my “Library Angel” that she was determined to get me to go to Singapore by the looks, and when I looked back or my dining table I noticed a beam of sunlight was lighting up the word “Singapore” on the book stack I was using to prop my iPad up to watch You Tubes with:-)
David Whyte on The Art of Poetry, Prose ... and Doorways of the Mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment