Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 7, 2018

Barry du Bois and More Oceans of Insight?

I've never heard of Barry du Bois before listening to this podcast this morning at the Mamma Mia website -
Don’t Tilt Your Head At Barry du Bois
The name Du Bois sounded familiar though, but I couldn't place where I had heard it before.
Talk To Me: Allison DuBois
Then I realized it was Allison Du Bois who I was thinking about (or trying to think about) when I heard the name du Bois.
The Book Angel (of Death?) and the Shadow Side of Life?
I couldn't help thinking of a recent post I wrote as Barry kept talking about his boating adventures -
Oceans of Insight?
My gut feeling while listening to this podcast was that Barry has a lot more wind left in his sails yet when it comes to living and that the universe wants him to carry on in his life's journey for the sake of others, more than for himself.
I've got a feeling that Barry's life's journey is just beginning somehow.
I made this picture years ago, which is the subject
that
 
Barry loves to talk about so much:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment