Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 2, 2018

Skeptiko Podcast #379: Dr. Michael Shermer on Near-Death Experience Science

Good talk with Michael Shermer at the 'Skeptiko' website, even though I firmly believe in an "afterlife", though not like he brings up in the podcast about the Christian idea of a physical bodily resurrection (good luck with that fantasy IMO)
Dr. Michael Shermer on Near-Death Experience Science
I think we need skeptics like Michael Shermer to keep searching on behalf of the skeptics out there, because there is a lot of crap out there about what happens after death, just like that example above about Christian bodily resurrection ... but who am I to throw my 2 cents worth in as well, right?
Without my own life experiences to go by, I would probably be in Michael's skeptical shoes, as well.
Anomalous Events That Can Shake One’s Skepticism to the Core ... Preaching to the Converted Here Pal
Batteries not included, I'm afraid;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment