Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 31, 2018

Charlie Goldsmith "The Healer" Interview

I didn't catch this TV interview with Charlie Goldsmith when it aired on Australian TV, but I did hear of all of the brew-ha ha surrounding it, where fans of Charlie thought he was hard done by from Andrew Denton's approach to the interview.
I've written about Charlie before in a previous post -
I'm Spiritual Dammit Podcast: Charlie Goldsmith from the hit showThe Healer
And personally, I think Charlie is the real deal, but I also think Andrew is well within his rights to play the skeptic card here.
I mean how do you convince a blind man who was born blind from birth that vision is a real thing?
I think Charlie did quite well for himself in this interview anyway and his integrity shines forth.
I've posted the interview from You Tube above, but you better make hay while the sun shines there, as You Tubes have a fleeting life on the world wide web it seems. 
I think Andrew rubbished Gary Schwartz in that interview more so than Charlie, which I thought was pretty unfair, as I'm a fan of Schwartz's work and research.
But hey, I understand the disbelief from Andrew's point of view, too.
Maybe Andrew needs to tee up an interview with Gary at some point, before writing the guy off?
A May the 4th birthday?!
I noticed Andrew was born on May the 4th, so I guess he would have to be a 'Star Wars' fan, no?
May the 4th be with you Andrew.
The life of an interviewer can be a lonely job, when you are doing it Solo with all of the stars in front of you:-)
And with Charlie being a healer from Australia I'm surprised he hasn't been dubbed the "Blue Healer":-)
A Blue Heeler cattle dog

UPDATE: 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment