Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 22, 2018

Alan Green is NOT Dead?

I just listened to the latest '42 Minutes' podcast (that went for 54 minutes and 29 seconds) with a name I hadn't heard mentioned for quite sometime ... Alan Green.
Episode 311: Alan Abbadessa Green
He has a new synch movie called -
Vision แดงnd the Voice
which I downloaded and watched and have to say is a masterpiece of art in my opinion.
I never cared much for the 'Always Record' show that Alan clipped a fair bit of the dialogue for the movie from, but it shows you that you can find nuggets of gold in among all of the sludge.
Although I was a part of that scene over there at the SyncBook, I always felt like an outsider, which is nothing new when it comes to life in general for me.
And I had to chuckle when Alan said he got sick of the Facebook group with arguments over the Flat-earth theory and such.
That's pretty much when I pulled out, too.
I've got better things to do than read BS flat-earth theories and other ridiculous crap theories when there are bigger fish in the ROUND earth seas to fry;-)
But I truly do think Alan's Vision แดงnd the Voice is a work of art worth watching ... and more than once.
Check it out for yourself at the links above.
It goes to show that you should always follow your heart over your head if you want to make great art and enjoy what you do in life.

2 comments:

  1. I'll check it out! I don't think you're an outsider, Daz. I think you're an insider who isn't nuts about groups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.”
    ― Groucho Marx, Groucho and Me

    ReplyDelete