Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 10, 2018

I’m Spiritual, Dammit ... But It Takes Work to Wake Up?

I was listening to the latest 'I'm Spiritual Dammit' podcast with Gigi Belser -
I’m Spiritual, Dammit: Gigi Belser
and she made a Freudian slip around the 19 minute mark, which ended up being "... that's why people have to work up" and  then Jenn  laughed and said "it takes work to wake up" and I think that statement was probably more meaningful than the words Gigi really wanted to say the first time round.
I found it a good talk and I agree with a fair bit of what Gigi said in the podcast, but I don't know if I agree with all of that clearing past lives stuff she claims to do, but the placebo effect can be powerful no matter what sugar pill you take and believe in I guess.
Which placebo pill would you like?
But I do think Gigi is right that the world had better wake up pretty soon before we step over the edge of no return.
It is the Chinese 'Year of the Dog' and like that little dog of the Fool's trying to warn him about the cliff, 2018 is like the little dog barking telling us Fools that we had better have our collective eyes wide open and turning this ship around before it sinks.
2018 and that Sinking/Synching Feeling?
I actually think we might just get ourselves out of this mess eventually, but we have to keep rowing hard to make it happen.
We're a long way out from the shore though, so I won't be laying any bets on the people of the world yet, but by the end of 2018 (if we make it even that far) I think I'll have a better idea when it comes to making that bet and I sure would like to place my money on mankind's survival.
It's hard to place money on a ship of fools with half of them still sleep-walking around the ship.
Oceans of Insight?
But I think it just might WORK out after-all ya know;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment