Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 9, 2018

The Boy Who Knew Too Much and the Reincarnation of Baseball Legend Lou Gehrig?

I do believe in reincarnation, but I don't have a lot of faith in past life regression therapy.
I've never done past life regression therapy before and I've had no interest in doing it so far, because I believe that if I need to know about a past life it will come through to me.
I think there is a good reason that we don't remember past lives, even if we do get glimpses and feelings from past lives.
Still I have read a few fascinating books where children do remember quite clearly a recent past life, although I'm yet to read 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' and to be honest, I don't feel a compulsion to read the book any time soon.
I only heard about that book today after listening to the above podcast where Jordan said the book was being made into a movie.
I did write a post about the boy who thought that he was
Marty Martyn in his past life and I must say that I was impressed by that story -
Back to the Future and the Six Degrees of Marty Martyn?
And 'Soul Survivor: The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot' was a truly thought provoking book, I thought.
Soul Survivor
So, while I don't have an inclination to try past life regression therapy for myself, I don't think the theory of reincarnation is left field stuff, either.
You can only live one life at a time anyway, so for now this life that I'm living has my soul attention;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment