Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 3, 2018

The Secret Sun and Orange Entertainment?

I think Chris Knowles from 'The Secret Sun' blog may have a point with this orange meme being shoved down our throats lately from all angles, whether it's deliberate, or just a product of the 
collective unconsciousness, or both.
The Secret Sun showing all posts with label Orange.
I picked up the April 18th edition of the Queensland newspaper 
'The Courier Mail' and when I saw Margot Robbie in the orange leather dress in the 'QConfidential' section of the newspaper I thought Chris Knowles really does seem to be striking the high notes in his observations of the current pop-cultural memes.
Margot Robbie looks leggy in orange leather skirt for Nissan's Formula E launch tour in LA
Orange is the new Black Lodge?-)
As I flicked through this April 18th newspaper I couldn't help but wonder if the editor was an avid reader of 'The Secret Sun' blog, because not only were there orange themes throughout the paper, there was a Chris Cornell song reference, as well.
Let Me Drown: Chris Cornell and the Siren
The Carnival Comes to Town
The Gold Coast Suns AFL team
Chester Bennington and the Siren's Call
Fatima 100th Anniversary Rosary
with Orange Plastic Beads
You can even buy fluro orange plastic rosaries now, which might be a good idea if you fall overboard from a boat and were lost at sea, but if you weren't rescued that would just be more plastic floating around in the oceans of the world.
Oceans of Insight?
"Sirens of the Sea" World and Coasting with Archetypes?
I wrote this post while wearing the above over-sized t-shirt which I wear to bed that I was given in 2013 for buying a Rodriguez CD at the Byron Bay Bluesfest and I only realized I was wearing this orange and white t-shirt as I was nearly finished writing this post.
The Secret Sun and the Siren's Song

UPDATE: August, 2023
Sixto Rodriguez Has Slipped Away for Real This Time?👼🎸

No comments:

Post a Comment