Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 21, 2018

Heidi Regan vs Sharks?

I was having a read through Gordon White's Twitter feed at his 'Rune Soup' blog and saw that he had re-tweeted comedian
Heidi Regan's tweet about her stand-up show 'Heidi vs Sharks (work in progress)' and with me being a mad
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks supporter and with our team about to clash with the Newcastle Knights next weekend I just had to take a look at her work.
Plus, I also happen to be watching the 'Sharknado' movies on Netflix at the moment, so where Heidi mentions "if you like shark films" in her tweet, that caught my attention, too.
My Shark scar that I have to live with on
 my arm for the rest of my life;-)
The best Shark week in my entire life ... so far
Sharknado Sync
I personally don't like real sharks though and that is one of the reasons I don't venture out too far in the surf, apart from nearly drowning once in a rip that I was lucky to get out of in my teens.
And I'm not keen on traveling by plane, either to tell the truth.
The Synchromystic Prophecies of the Sharknado Movies?
Scorpio Rising on the Back of a Scorpion Kick?
Number 27 scores with a scorpion kick
 on the 
27th of April, 2018?!
I like Newcastle (Australia) as a town though and apart from
their pretentious overpriced Vegemite and toast for $7 I look forward to visiting the town again sometime in the near future to have another look around.
New Castle? See Change?
I have to say that I like Heidi's work (but being from a secular Jewish background I have no doubt what I would do to little baby Hitler if I got my hands on that time machine) and home town and I even sympathize with the Newcastle Knights NRL club, but this week I'm going to have to say "GO THE SHARKIES!!!" when it comes to Heidi vs Sharks;-)
Just like the Sharks, Heidi seems to be on a roll at the moment with her stand-up and I hope that both her and the Sharks continue on that roll in the foreseeable future.
Did Back to the Future 2 Predict Mick Fanning's Shark Attack?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment