Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 5, 2018

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice-cream?

Coles 'mini classics' ice-creams recalled after metal fragments found
When I gave up eating dairy foods a few months back I thought that was the end of my ice-cream and chocolate eating days.
But not so it turns out.
U R Not My GURU, But Everyone is My Teacher
This is yummy stuff surprisingly, it turns out 
Ice Cream/I Scream for the Future?
Is that a face in the chocolate ice-cream I see?-)
It's good to see that big companies are now catering for the non-dairy eaters like myself, who sometimes crave an ice-cream or chocolate once in a while.
VZ 232: Tips for Giving Up Dairy
Although -
"Supermarket giant Coles recalled two of its chocolate products today after it was discovered an undeclared dairy allergen was present in the foods.
Coles Sugar Free Dark Chocolate 100g and Coles Sugar Free Dark Chocolate with Almond and Cranberry 100g were pulled from shelves nationally due to an incorrect labelling issue.
The dairy allergen was not present on the products’ ingredients label, which advised that the chocolates were “suitable for vegans”.
"

Well, who can you trust in this world?
Down the Rabbit Hole of Kangaroos Hopped Up on Carrots?
How to make sense of contradictory health news
WTF/WTH? 
Well, I'm going with my gut feeling when it comes to my health, because there is just too much s#it in the media, I think.
Hmm... maybe that's not ice-cream after-all?-)
I'm sticking to my vegetarian, dairy free diet, but with the inclusion of eggs for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment