Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 5, 2018

Down the Rabbit Hole of Kangaroos Hopped Up on Carrots?

'One lady got 17 stitches': Kangaroos hopped up on carrots are attacking tourists
I saw this news story above about kangaroos attacking people for their carrots and it reminded me that introduced rabbits outnumber kangaroos in Australia now and also of a few of my old posts about rabbits and kangaroos in Australia -
Follow and Kull the White Rabbit?
Rabbits chill with kangaroos at Lake Conjola
Picture:
Kate Schneider
As if the Crowe problem isn't bad enough
 in Australia, now
rabbits?-)
The perfect snack ... not for kangaroos though
Even I'm eating carrots now after my vego diet jump
And don't offer kangaroos 'Nothing but Carrots' either
I also wrote of my encounter with a kangaroo that was giving me bad vibes while on a walk in a nature reserve -
Panboola: Not Just for the Birds
The creepy kangaroo I avoided on a walk in Panboola
That's as close as I ventured that day
And whatever you do don't feed carrots to the dingoes;-)
Dingo - The Trickster
A dingo on the beach at Fraser Island
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment