Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 20, 2018

Mysterious Universe Podcast 19:19 – Dean Radin

Glad to hear Aaron and Ben interviewing guests again at the 'Mysterious Universe' podcast, as quite frankly the banter format by itself was starting to wear thin to me.
The banter is OK when it's balanced with a serious guest to talk to, but as a stand alone format gets old pretty quickly.
19.19 – MU Podcast – Dean Radin
This week Dean Radin was their guest and that put a bit of magic into the show that has been lacking in recent weeks ... pun truly intended.
Keep the guests coming boys ... please.
And as far as intention goes while eating breakfast, I always bless my Os and curse my X, or hex my ex;-)
I like to think I'm not wasting my time while eating breakfast.
9/11 over the towers in the mirror?!
Sounds like the MU guys model their show off a breakfast radio format to me:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment