Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 19, 2018

Ross and Carrie Meet The Owl Guy: The Mike Clelland Interview

I'm not really into owls, but if you read this blog of mine you'll see that I am into synchronicity and after these guys Ross and Carrie kinda take the piss out of Mike about owls, they get sent their own owl message apparently.
Ross and Carrie Meet The Owl Guy: The Mike Clelland Interview
Twitter Tweet as rebuttal to skeptical podcasters
I guess the owls aren't what they seem after-all hey Ross and Carrie?-)
"Synchronicity is the face of a deeper level of inter-connectivity" Tony Vigorito
The owls are not what they seem
UPDATE: 20th May, 2018
Patricia Piccinni at GOMA May 19th, 2018
I attended a talk at the GOMA in Brisbane today (oops ... it's just gone past midnight here, so I mean yesterday) which featured a panel of speakers, one being Patricia Piccinni the artist behind the 'Curious Affection' exhibition (more about that in an upcoming post) and I went in and had a look at the 'Curious Affection' exhibition' after the lecture and the first thing you see when you walk into the exhibition is a young girl with an owl on her shoulder.
The Australian masked owl 'Unfurled'
I had never seen nor heard of this 'Unfurled' piece of Patrica's before today (I mean yesterday), so I find it quite a coincidence that I wrote about the Ross and Carrie interview before I left for the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment