Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 18, 2018

The Quest for the Perfect Latte and the ME Generation?

Jordan Younger in the mermaid t-shirt
I don't really know what "generation group" that I belong to and I don't really care to be honest, but I grew up with the
Beatles 'Sgt. Peppers' album playing from radios and record players, plus 'The Who' as well, if that helps you to place ME into some generation.
'The Who' formed in the year that I was born, if that narrows it down for you, but the truth is that all generations have been the ME generation to a greater or lesser degree, so it's not just the Millennials (also known as Generation Y [why?]) WHO are the ME generation.
Who Are You 2?
I listened to two podcasts yesterday from speakers from both of the living ends of the generations.
Hugh Mackay -
How the state of your nation begins in your street
Hugh are you?-)
And Jordan Younger -
EP. 88 FT. JONATHAN ALBRECHT
I like listening to Jordan's podcast I guess, because I have two sons around her age and I always wondered how a daughter would have navigated these tough times for young people to grow up in.
I even wonder how I would fair growing up in this current ME generation
I don't think the quest for life is about being happy all of the time, but being happy to learn from life all of the time.
I think we have to look out for #1 while also looking out for #2 in our journey through life.
And there is more ways than 1 to take that line above, 2:-)
Keep digging, as the truth is out there.
Sugar-Free(dom) and the Monkey Mind?
Coffee and the Siren's Song
Cheers ... but I like my coffee black and with no sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment