Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 19, 2019

Hodge Podge "Sharmanic Practitionering"?

It's "shamans" ... sorry, "shamanic practitioners" like this who give "shamanism" a bad name.
I bought the above book from Amazon a few years back and was disappointed when I received this "book" in the mail and found out there was little over 30 full pages (once you took out the blank pages) in this "book".
Plenty of numbered blank pages in the book
for drawing your "power animal"?
This is one of the worst books I have ever read on shamanism and I don't know how a book like this can be sold through Amazon.
It bills itself on the front cover of the book as,
"The Shamanic Journey: Workbook 1"
The only review at the "book"'s Amazon page worth taking note of is from the woman who wrote that this "book" should accompany the author's course to use it fully.
And that lady was very kind in giving the "book" 3 stars, as I would be flat out giving it 1 star.
You are frequently told in the book to go to 
www.findyourpathhome.com
to purchase music so that you can go on this "journey".
Normally if I don't want to keep a book on my bookshelf for a future read I pass it on to a second hand bookstore, but this book is going into my recycling bin, as that is the only suitable place for it I feel.
I can't work out whether Gwilda is just deluding herself, or just trying to pull the wool over people's eyes ... to go on a
"shamanic journey" that is;-)
Gwilda hosts a radio show called 'Mission Evolution' and I must say that she does interview some interesting guests on that show.
Bird Medicine?
THE [AUSTR]ALIEN LADY,’ Mary Rodwell?
But what I've heard Gwilda say when being interviewed on other podcasts like the one further above by the "medium" woman just sounds like a lot of new age gobbledygook, pseudo-science and self-delusion to me.
I listened to Gwilda's most recent podcast below where she interviews a guy I've never heard of before named Guy Finley and ironically while there is talk of fighting, boxing and getting in the ring to prove who is the "king of the hill" in Guy's words, the show sounds nothing more than a sparing match between their two views.
And I must say that I was in Guy's corner more than Gwilda's throughout this amusing interview/vocal boxing match.
ME: Guy Finley - Evolving Partnerships
Which I found rather synchromystic, as I had written a post about the 'King of the Hill' TV show recently -
Freeda Foreman, Brittany Murphy and Boxing Luanne?
The 'King of the Hill' episode
titled
'Boxing Luanne
'
Guy even talks about relationships being like looking into a mirror to see ourselves, which reminds me of some other recent posts of mine -
Black Mirrors and Happy Feet?
Gwilda keeps asking Guy throughout the podcast just what qualifications he has, as if a piece of paper from some institution makes you a more credible "expert" on life. 
But I guess for the right amount of money you could just buy one for yourself anyway -
Scam Vehicle?
I also found it amusing that Guy was born on February 22nd -
Fritz Koenig, The Sphere and 222?
"Guy Finley (born February 22, 1949) is an American self-help writer, philosopher, spiritual teacher, and former professional songwriter and musician."
Life certainly is one strange journey, but not necessarily an authentic "shamanic" journey;-) 
Sometimes the owls aren't what they seem as one great shaman once told me:-)
Off on a journey to be reincarnated,
or just placed in landfill
?
Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment