Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 26, 2019

Today is Carl Jung's and Stanley Kubrick's Birthday ... Just Coincidence?

Uploaded on July 26th, 2019?!
I'm very much in the Jonathan Young camp when it comes to life "this stuff".
I just watched a show that caught my eye on Amazon Prime this morning called 'Australien Skies 2' and found it very intriguing.
 To be honest I can't really stand watching most of the crap out there on "UFOs" and "contactees", but I like the work Mary Rodwell is doing and I've been down to the part of the world this main "contactee" in the film lives in (Kiama).
And while I have never noticed any UFOs in the sky, I did witness some weird shit going on in the skies over that area the two days I spent down there.
But it was more like military activity where the craft I saw were spraying the sky white for some reason beyond my understanding.
Weird Wollongong Skies
Me looking down towards Kiama
from Woolongong in 2016
Blowholes, Shipwrecks and Hearts in the Sea
My Kiama visit in 2016
Liam Freaney's story sure is an interesting one I think and I found his regression on Mary Rodwell's couch certainly interesting.
I noticed that most of these UFO shows on Amazon Prime are distributed by a production company named 'The Orchard' that has a hypnotic spiral turn into an orange.
Or is it an orange orb with a green alien shaped eye lurking behind it?-)
I couldn't help but think of an early Kubrick mind control movie involving an orange in the movie's title when I saw the spiral turn into an orange at the start of this 'Australien Skies 2' doco.
The Clockwork Orange Effect?
The Orchard Clockwork Orange?
Well, I have no idea what's going on in this world, but if you open your eyes wide enough you will notice a heck of a lot of coincidences that are too numinous numerous to be just chance.
And while I believe humans can try and manipulate things to a small extent, like the above example where someone may or may not have deliberately uploaded 237 photos to the '2001 ...' IMDB site as a nod to Kubrick's room number change in his movie version of King's 'The Shining' and the Rodney Ascher doco 'Room 237' and its section about the moon room.
Ha ... Rodney As Cher?-)
I guess we all like a good story, real or otherwise.
Ironically, I didn't like the look of the oranges I usually buy at my local supermarket, so I bought some grapefruit instead.
I noticed the sticker the food producers put on the grapefruit had a monarch butterfly and the words "Orchard Breeze".
Maybe I should have stuck with the oranges?-)
Anyway, I'm gonna squeeze some grapefruit juice, order Carl Jung's UFO book and watch a Kubrick movie.
Maybe 'Eyes Wide Shut' to celebrate its 20th anniversary this year ... and 20 years since Stanley's passing.
And maybe I'll watch a few other movies from 'The Orchard'?
Personal (inner) Guidance System?
Did you know that Carl Jung was born in the Year of the Pig?
'Pearls Before Swine' and Speaking of Jung?
Happy birthday Carl and Stan ... wherever you both are now on the timeline we refer to as life/death:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment