Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 8, 2020

A Super Pink Moon on April 8th?

Queenslanders will be some of the first in Australia to see the super full moon
For me personally April 8th is usually a melancholy day, because April 8th is my late father's birthday and also the date his mother passed away on, too.
But their passing is not the only reason for this melancholy feeling today, as I see in the news that the death toll in France has passed 10,000 deaths so far, and that figure I find mind boggling.
And with tonight there being a Super Pink Moon over Australia I couldn't help thinking about the Pink concert I attended at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre back in 2018 -
What Are We Going to Do About the Ibis?
Because at that concert there were about 10,000 people in attendance, and that gives me a visual idea of just how much a figure like 10,000 looks in the flesh.
My view of the Pink concert I attended back in 2018 at the BEC
The world wide deaths from Covid-19 today is around 82,000, and that's a full Sydney Olympic stadium on NRL Grand Final Day.
2016 NRL Grand Final between the Sharks and The Storm
And on the home front 50 deaths so far from Covid-19 in Australia today.
Pink Moon: Europe illuminated by lunar light show
I'll have some pondering to do if I have clear skies overhead tonight and a glimpse of the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment